All about the Everest WP theme.
The Be WordPress theme is very popular.
What are the most popular theme switchers for WordPress?
Looking to query multiple taxonomies in WordPress? We’ve done the research to find the best guides for you.
query multiple taxonomies (wordpress.stackexchange.com)
Topics: property type, user contributions, Stack Exchange Inc, Answer site design / logo, logical relationship, Possible values, similar products, current post ID
- I have a function set up to show ‘Similar Products’, i.e. showing products that share the same products-category taxonomy term. This works great but I want to narrow the function even further and m…
How To Get Posts with Multiple Taxonomies | Tom McFarlin | Tom McFarlin (tommcfarlin.com) – Feb 03 2014
Topics: custom post type, WordPress, custom taxonomies, custom post, database queries, data objects, custom queries, custom themes
- Specifically, if you’re used to the ideas of models and views, or data objects and a presentation layer (or whatever language your framework of choice uses to describe this information), you can think of custom post types as a bit of a hybrid of models and views.
- Nonetheless, if you’re used to working with WordPress, custom post types, and custom taxonomies, then you’ve likely faced a time when you’ve needed to query information based on a combination of the two.
- Again, there are endless ways in which data can be stored, represented, and stamped using custom post types and taxonomies, and this is but one way to retrieve posts that are stamped with two taxonomies.
I think that one of the more underestimated aspects of building solutions with WordPress comes with leveraging custom post types and custom taxonomies. (tommcfarlin.com)
Nonetheless, if you’re used to working with WordPress, custom post types, and custom taxonomies, then you’ve likely faced a time when you’ve needed to query information based on a combination of the two. (tommcfarlin.com)
But for those of you who are new to custom post types, custom taxonomies, and/or custom queries, there are some key things to understand. (tommcfarlin.com)
Retrieving Results Filtered by WP_Tax_Query – GenerateWP (generatewp.com) – Jan 04 2017
Topics: WordPress, advanced filtering, filtered data, query data, WP Query class, filter settings, simple queries, needed data
- WordPress stores taxonomy-related data in separate database tables.
- wp_term_relationships stores the relationships between terms (category, tag, custom) and an object (mostly posts but can be used for other objects in WordPress – like Users or Comments).
- To retrieve data from those tables it translates query data and conditions to SQL.
- You can create simple queries or even multiple advanced queries with different kind of relations between them.